"Said the little boy, “Sometimes I drop my spoon.”Shel Silverstein - the Little Boy and the Old Man
Said the old man, “I do that too.”
The little boy whispered, “I wet my pants.”
I do that too,” laughed the little old man.
Said the little boy, “I often cry.”
The old man nodded, “So do I.”
But worst of all,” said the boy, “it seems
Grown-ups don’t pay attention to me.”
And he felt the warmth of a wrinkled old hand.
I know what you mean,” said the little old man."
9 months ago / 10 notes
- freebirddaisy likes this
- omnomnomzombehz likes this
- invisibleinthecrowd likes this
- fourleavesofclover likes this
- sabeapien reblogged this from docasaur
- lahanteerprah reblogged this from leggere-scrivere-imparare
- the-neo-maxi-zoom-dweebie likes this
- hellogorey likes this
- docasaur reblogged this from leggere-scrivere-imparare
- leggere-scrivere-imparare posted this